Best Juicer for Carrots and Beets  | 10 Picks & Buying Guide
Looking for the best juicer for carrots and beets? How to incorporate carrots and beets into your diet? Stay with us till the end. We will try our best to quench your thirst.
We all strive for a healthy life with no complications. And what a better way than organic farm produces.
What comes to our heads is fruits and veggies; this is step number one to getting all those nutrients and vitamins your body is craving.
Sometimes we don’t want to eat the whole fruit but get the juice. Well, this is where juicers come to save the day.
Top 3 Best Juicers for Carrots and Beets
Juicing Vs. Blending
So, which practice delivers exceptional results between juicing vs. blending. Well, this question has been a debate that has been on for a very long time.
Juicers and blenders are two unique machines with varying attributes. Even though they both work by processing fruits and vegetables into delicious drinks, the outcome is not the same.
The main difference is that a juicer separates the fiber from vegetables leaving the juice for consumption. Blending processes, the whole vegetable, including the fruit peel.
Thus, you get a genuine mixture of juice and pulp. Most people call this a smoothie.
If you want to make a glass of cold-pressed juice, it’s best to opt for a masticating juicer. The juicing process removes much bulk from your drink, leaving only the extract and a dry pulp.
In this review, we are going to be focusing on the best juicers for carrots and beets. But first, we will take a look at some of the benefits of juicing carrots and beets.
Benefits of Carrot Juice
When it comes to milking benefits from a carrot, you get the most out of the whole fruit. Carrots are known for their skin benefits and even boosting your eyesight.
So, let’s break these benefits down to see how they impact your health.
High in Nutrients
A glass of cold-pressed carrot juice is low in carbs and calories and contains antioxidants that play a part in your health.
It provides for Vitamin A, C, and K, which have different health benefits. The bold orange color in carrots is from the carotenoid pigment called beta carotene.
This pigment handles Vitamin A as once it’s consumed, your body converts the carotenoid into Vitamin A. So, go ahead and juice those carrots.
As seen above, carrot juice provides Vitamin A to your body. Well, vitamin A is essential for your eyesight.
A high dietary intake of carrot juice may prevent eye issues and decrease the risk of blindness. Most health practitioners recommend taking a glass of juice.
Boost Your Immunity
A glass of carrot juice may help to strengthen your body’s immune system. The antioxidants provided by carrot juice protect your skin cells by making them immune to diseases.
Lowers Sugar Level
Consuming sugar from fruits is healthier than consuming refined, processed sugars. Intake of unnatural sugars has can lead to serious health issues.
Thus, taking small proportions of carrot juice may aid in lowering sugar levels in your blood. Also, there’s no risk of getting sugar-related diseases like diabetes and blood pressure.
So, if you got a sweet tooth, you should consider carrot juice in your diet.
The high nutrients found in carrot juice is very beneficial for skin health. Vitamin C from carrots makes your skin rigid and supple.
Instead of going for those expensive products, you should reconsider getting a dose of carrot juice in your diet.
Benefits of Beetroot Juice
Most people know the beetroot as a bulbous fruit and dark red on the inside. It is a popular fruit in the market as most juicers use it to make fruit smoothies.
The red pigment makes the smoothies look excellent and tasty. Let’s look at some of its benefits.
Maintaining Your Weight
Trying to lose those pounds? Well, for your morning routine, you can add beets, as beet juice is low in calories and have little to no fat.
A glass of beet juice will boost your energy as you start your day and keep the calorie intake at bay.
Lowers Blood Pressure
Most health practitioners say that a glass of juice may help lower blood pressure. Beets have nitrate compounds, which are modified into nitric oxide by the body.
You may wonder nitric oxide is suitable for what? Well, nitric oxide helps widen blood vessels in the body, which prevents blood pressure.
Help Prevent Cancer
Cancer is a feared disease and results from abnormal growth of cells in different parts of our bodies.
The good part is that beets are rich in betalains, an antioxidant that gives them the red color. These betalains find and end these unstable cells. Beet juice is a plus to your diet.
A Healthy Liver
Beet juice prevents deposits of fatty acids in your liver and also harmful toxins.
Top 10 Best Juicers for Carrots and Beets
All those great benefits from carrots and beets are enough to incorporate them into our diet.
Now let’s dive into the world of different juicers and their performances to get the best out of carrots and beets juice.
Top 5 Masticating Juicers for Carrots and Beets
This type of juicer is also known as a cold press juicer. It works by pressing and crushing the fruits and veggies to remove the juice.
They are very slow because of the time it takes to extract the juice.
If you are a beginner to juicing, the Omega juicers are a good start for your juicing journey.
They are rated as the best juicers for greens and even fruits. They ensure your fresh juice lasts up to 72 hours of shelf life.
It is good to note that they are high-end juicers, so don’t bother if you are on a tight budget.
There’s a wide variety of juicers, and some are very inexpensive juicers that get the job done well.
So, let’s take a look at the top 5 Masticating juicers for carrots and beets.
Omega NC900HDC Juicer Extractor
The Omega NC900HDC is a horizontal masticating juicer with a single auger. It is the successor of the Omega NC800HD in the Omega series.
The single auger machine looks good to the eye. Omega NC900HDC masticating juicer has a powerful motor that propels the auger to masticate veggies and even chewy fruits making it more efficient to use.
Due to its slow rpm, it takes time to extract the liquid from the produce. But this slow process ensures you get the most yields out of the fruit.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR Coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES – Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- EXCLUSIVE – Dual Stage masticating extraction
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES – Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- NUTRITION SYSTEM – Extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, turn nuts into nut butter, make baby food and frozen desserts, mince herbs and garlic, and whip up soy milk in a flash
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
When it comes to budgeting for juicers, we want the cheapest but most efficient.
The Aicok Slow Masticating juicer makes the best choice for beginners because of its affordable price.
The Aicok is a well-priced machine that
If necessary, there’s a reverse button to unclog the produces to save the day.
No products found.
Tribest SW-2000 Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer
The Tribest SW 2000 operates at low speeds. It features a beautiful vertical design with a nice touch of color.
The low speeds secure high juice yields as the machine takes time to get the most out of the produce, which is helpful for juicers who like quantity.
Low Number of Rotations
The lower number of rotations confirm no excessive heat and oxidation during masticating.
That means you don’t lose nutrients from your produce. It can be a good carrot juicer machine.
It is versatile. That means you can use the Tribest SW 2000 to make carrot and beet juice. Some users have complained about carrot juice leaving stains, but the good part is that it is easy to clean.
Also, if fruits clog, there’s a reverse button. The Tribest is known as the best juicer for carrot juice. So, if you are looking for the best carrot juicer to buy, you might reconsider it.
- ELECTRIC JUICER AND MINCER: Featuring a powerful 200-watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction gears, Slowstar masticating juicer provides slow, cold press juice extraction with 47 RPM which results in the best, fresh juices with minimal oxidation compared with juice from centrifugal juicers.
- DUO-BLADE ULTEM AUGER: The vertical cold press juicer features duo-blade that creates two times more cutting action. The auger rapidly cuts and crushes your produce while extracting more juice with less pulp.
- MINCING ATTACHMENT: Increase the versatility of Slowstar mincer chopper by turning it into a multi-purpose tool with the included mincing attachment which allows you to create your favorite recipes like sorbets from frozen culmination, entire food sauces and more.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Electric slow masticating cold press juicer comes with a cap that prevents leaks and drips while switching containers and is detachable for easy cleaning. Closing the cap and adding water to the auger housing helps to pre-rinse the juicing screen for easier cleanup.
- LIVE TRIBEST LIFE: At Tribrest, we provide you with quality products that will energize your life. Our motto is “Making healthy living easy” and we ensure that with our latest innovations and quality products like juicers, blenders, sprouters, dehydrators and other wellness and specialty items.
Hurom HP Slow Juicer
If you are a beginner to juicing, the HUROM juicer is the easiest masticating juicer for you.
This beauty comes in three stylish colors; white, pink, and mint green.
Small Compact Design
The design allows it to fit in any kitchen space. The feature that stands out from this machine is the mimicking design of most hand pressing products.
- Hurom’s new personal series juicer will meet all your juicing needs. Whether you’re making orange juice, almond milk, the HP will rise to the challenge. It’s compact size further ensures it will fit on any kitchen counter.
Kuvings Slow Juicer C7000S
This high-end machine comes in 3 colors: gold, red, and silver.
The Kuvings elite C7000S has some lovely notable features and is an upgrade from the B6000 Series.
It comes with a 3-inch-wide feed chute that allows larger produce in the auger, reducing time spent on chopping fruits and vegetables.
So, pick your best apples for juicing and put them in the feeding chute, and you’ll have your glass of apple juice in no time.
The motor uses 240-watts of electricity to drive the auger at slow speeds of 60rpm. All the nutrients in your extract are retained.
The vertical design makes it easy to fit in your kitchen with ease.
Kuvings C7000s comes with a unique feature, a non-drip smart cap with a new metal finish, which prevents juice from dripping on the table.
Thus, prevents common juicing mistakes. It also allows ingredients to blend before releasing them in the juice storage container.
- Whole Slow Juicer: Its 60RPMs low-speed masticating technology gently squeezes the ingredients from food preserving all beneficial nutrients, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. Materials-Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC
- Time Saver: The 3” wide feed chute allows for larger ingredients without cutting, means less prep time. Chrome plated drip-free juice spout helps create mixed juices and rinse between recipes. Funnel allows for smaller produce in juicer without spilling.
- Powerful and Efficient: The 240W motor is powerful, durable and works quietly. The larger pulp outlet duct reduces pulp in the extract and makes more juice. Sieve allows you to determine the amount of pulp in your juice. What’s more, clean-up is a breeze!
- Versatile: It’s a 3 in 1 Multi Juicer – prepare juices and sorbets. Juices everything from fruits, vegetables, herbs to wheatgrass. Prepare baby food and nut milk. Sleek design takes up less counter space.
- Trusted Brand: For 40 years, Kuvings has been committed to quality you can trust. Each item includes our 10-year warranty. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know. Our customer service team is always happy to help.
Top 5 Centrifugal Juicers for Carrots and Beets
These are the opposite of the masticating juicers. They are known as fast juicers. This type of juicer works best on carrots, celery, beetroot’s, and other firm vegetables.
Let’s take a look at some of the top 5 Centrifugal juicers for carrots and beets.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Centrifugal Juicer
The Breville model is the best Fast juicer for hard fruits and vegetables like beets and carrots.
This model features a 2-speed motor that uses 850 watts of electricity to spin harder fruits at rotations of 12000rpm.
So, for fruits like beets and carrots, it’s a walk in the park.
Serving a 3-inch-wide feeding chute makes the preparation of products easier for you. It is known as one of the best juicers for beetroot and is used by most juicers.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Plus is the perfect way to get yourself into the world of juicing; This centrifugal juicer features a 3 inch extra wide fruit chute, dual speeds, lightning-quick operation and simple clean up
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- SHORT PREP TIME: The juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- BUILT-IN FROTH SEPARATOR: Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: The power cord wraps around its feet under the base and the pulp container is detachable making the blender easy to store
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
When extracting juice from fruits, vegetables, and soft leafy greens, this Cuisinart juicer performs high.
Most centrifugal juicers struggle with juicing leafy greens. Still, it is an easy task for the Cuisinart, which makes it a versatile juicer.
According to our test, this juicer is not the best juicer for carrots and beets but you can make it work.
With this juicer you can get a great juice from some of the best vegetables like Kale and Spinach.
The Cuisinart comes with a different design from other juicers, which gives it a sophisticated look.
- 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor with large 3-inch feeding chute
- Control dial with blue LED light ring; anti-drip adjustable flow spout; easy unlock and lift system
- Foam-reducing filter basket; die-cast and stainless-steel housing; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher, and cleaning brush
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
AICOK Juicer Extractor 1000W Centrifugal Juicer
The AICOK juicer extractor is known for its high performance in extracting more juice from your fruits and veggies.
With its 2-speed modes, you can extract juice from soft fruits at lower speeds or hard fruits at very high speeds.
To top it all, it is very affordable, which makes it the best budget juicer for your juicing journey. Also, it does not clog or foam during the process of extraction.
No products found.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite Centrifugal Juicer
The Breville 800JEXL is another one from the Breville series.
It is an Australian high-end juicer and at the top of the chain. This beauty comes with a powerful motor that spins the produce to the last drop.
What’s more interesting is the 2-speed settings for soft produce and hard produce at 6500 rpm and 13000rpm.
High Juice Yields from Hard Fruits
Regardless of its powerful motor, the 800JEXL has a hard time juicing soft leafy greens.
But when it comes to extracting high yields from hard fruits like carrots and beets, be sure to get your glass of carrot and beet juice in minutes.
It is also known for grinding hard fruits like ginger and can make a good ginger juicer.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Elite lets you embrace the power of professionals; A 1000 watt motor spins up to 13,000 RPM’s to give you up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers; Over 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious results every time
- Unique Extraction System: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- Short Prep Time: The Breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- Extra Large Containers: A juicer machine featuring a 35.2 fl oz juice jug with froth separator and 3.2 qt pulp container allow you to juice to your heart’s content
- Convenient Storage: The power cord wraps around its feet under the base and the pulp container is detachable making the blender easy to store
Mueller Austria Juicer Ultra 1100W Power
If you start on the juicing process and look for a fast juicer, then the Mueller Austria juicer is the one for you.
With a wide chute of 3 inches wide, this machine can extract juice from citrus fruits to dense fruits. So, it’s ideal for carrots, beets, ginger, garlic, and any other hard fruit.
It is quite affordable and efficient with its 2-speed settings for soft and hard produce. However, when it comes to leafy greens, the Mueller will disappoint you.
- Why The Mueller Ultra Juicer – Under it’s sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- Dual-speed Versatility – “1” low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; “2” fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- Clean-ups Are A Snap – Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- Extra Large 3” Feed Chute – A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer if the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc.
- European Engineered – Designed with an anti-drip function extra large 3” feed chute which avoids spillage. Buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
Masticating Vs. Centrifugal Juicers
After reviewing these products, one might ask the winner of Masticating vs. Centrifugal juicers. And, which one is best for carrots and beets?
The answer to this depends on how urgent you need your glass of juice. Masticating juicers take time to juice but give you higher yields of juice and a leftover juice pulp.
Centrifugal juicers give you both the juice and fibers and at a lesser time.
The more features your juicer has, the more versatile it will be for you. You should check for settings and unique features that will play a part in juicing different types of fruits and veggies
A juicer should give you the greatest fruit yield from your product because that is what juicing is all about, “No Fiber”. The dryer the pulp, the more efficient your juicer will be at extracting.
Your juicer should be easy to understand and use to avoid confusion and mistakes in the kitchen. Most juicers come with a manual to show you how to assemble your machine.
If you are trying a low budget, it is best to go for centrifugal juicers than slow juicers. They are more pocket friendly and also get the job done.
Also, don’t forget to read my reviews on best juicers under $100 here.
Durable and Powerful
A powerful motor is essential when it comes to juicing. Whether it’s soft fruits or hard fruits, your juicer should be able to press or crush through the product and give you your desired results.
It also should sustain its performance while staying for long periods.
Your Burning Questions & Answers
Is it safe to drink carrot juice every day?
It depends. Drinking carrot juice in excess may cause carotenemia. This skin disease makes your skin turn yellowish if you have a lighter tone. So, it’s best if you cut the intake.
Can I drink carrot juice on an empty stomach?
Yes; it is recommended to take any juice on an empty stomach.
What are the effects of carrot juice?
In large quantities, it may cause yellowing of the skin and tooth decay.
What are the effects of beet juice?
Beet juice can cause a change in urine color, but this should not alarm you as it is harmless.
How much beet juice should I drink?
There’s no limit to the intake of beet juice.
Can beets cause kidney damage?
If you have kidney problems like kidney stones, then beet juice might be harmful to you. They have oxalates, which promote the formation of kidney stones.
Are beets a natural Viagra?
Due to nitrates found in beets, they help relax blood vessels allowing more blood supply to different parts of the body. These may include sex organs and might help in erections.
Should you drink the pulp while juicing?
In small amounts, it’s harmless as the pulp contains most of the excess nutrients.
There’s no best juicer for carrots and beets If the juicers do not fit your needs.
So, as you choose from the wide selection, make sure the juicer works for your intended purpose.
We hope this review helps you get the best juicer out there as you begin your juicing adventure.